What is Esports and The Law?
Esports and the Law is a must-read publication for news, case summaries, articles, and strategies concerning esports and the law. Our goal is not just to inform, but to help share solutions with industry participants, including: game publishers, leagues, teams, facilities, sponsors, event promoters.
Headlines from Our Latest Issue
- Attorneys Share Legal Perspective on eNascar iRacing NASCAR Pro Invitational Series Success
- CG Tech Loses Patent Fight Against Gaming Platforms
- Two Courts Grapple with Suits Over Fortnite’s Emotes
- Texas Court Rules Nintendo Did Not Infringe on iLife Patent
- Twitch v. John and Jane Does 1-100: Anonymity in Digital Era
- Decision in Esports Case Suggests Attendance, Not Sales, Can Trigger Tax Obligations
- Updates in FaZe Clan v. Tenney
- Links Between Video Games, Gambling Deeper than Expected
- As Collegiate Esports Evolve, Women Are Being Left Out
- Activision Blizzard Taps Petitti to Lead Sports & Entertainment