Esports and the Law is a must-read publication for news, case summaries, articles, and strategies concerning esports and the law. Our goal is not just to inform, but to help share solutions with industry participants, including: game publishers, leagues, teams, facilities, sponsors, event promoters.
Headlines from Our Latest Issue
- Is My Loot Box Legal?
- Senior Attorney at Activision Blizzard Shares Insights about Esports Industry
- Hackney Publications Welcomes Skadden as Sponsor of Esports and the Law
- Unique Gift Foreshadows Karen Hoffman Lent’s Sports Law Career at Skadden
- Humvee Manufacturer Rolls Out IP Suit Against Activision
- Color Switch Employs Kitchen Sink Strategy To Show Forum Selection Clause Is Unenforceable, to No Avail
- Nintendo Denied Opportunity to Exclude Additional Wii Products in GET’s Infringement Claim
- Court Finds Balance of Equities, Public Interest Tests Favor Software Company