What is Esports and The Law?
Esports and the Law is a must-read publication for news, case summaries, articles, and strategies concerning esports and the law. Our goal is not just to inform, but to help share solutions with industry participants, including: game publishers, leagues, teams, facilities, sponsors, event promoters.
Headlines from Our Latest Issue
- Disgruntled Fantasy Football Player Sues DraftKings
- Patent Fights – One-off Occurrence, or a Sign of Things to Come in the Sports Betting Industry?
- Genius Sports Issues Statement Following Settlement of Litigation
- More Than 50 percent of U.S. Say Sports Betting Should Be Legal
- T.P. Racing’s Bid for Sports Betting License in Arizona Doomed by Failure to Show It Owns a Pro Team or a Franchise
- Study: Gambling Advertising Restrictions Could Reduce Harm