Esports and the Law is a must-read publication for news, case summaries, articles, and strategies concerning esports and the law. Our goal is not just to inform, but to help share solutions with industry participants, including: game publishers, leagues, teams, facilities, sponsors, event promoters.
Headlines from Our Latest Issue
- Court Grants Injunction for Nintendo Against Gaming Pirate
- Anthony Dreyer’s Long Love Affair With Sports and Video Games Leads to Successful Legal Practice in Esports
- Heavy Metal Trademark Infringement
- Passionate Gamer and Government Affairs Professional Tackles the Growth of eSport in Congress
- Ruling Means Gamer Could Alter Internet Workers’ Rights
- Wrapping Up the Blizzard Controversy
- Professional Athletes & Video Games: An Analysis of the Transformative Use Test
- Lawsuit Raises the Question, Is Fortnite Too Addictive?